Real Estate Related Links | Central Florida Real Estate Links
We have comprised a list of helpful real estate resources for Central Florida home owners who are looking for answers and assistance in regards to saving your home, government programs and mortgage and loan information.
Save My Central Florida Home - Government Programs For Florida Homes
- Making Homes Affordable is a government program to help homeowners avoid foreclosure offering options and solutions.
- HOPE NOW is an alliance between counselors, mortgage companies, investors working together to help people to save their homes from foreclosure.
- Fannie Mae offers a Loan Lookup to see if Fannie Mae owns your loan. Find important information to know whether you qualify for federal Making Homes Affordable program.
- Freddie Mac provides a Loan Lookup to see if your loan is owed by Freddie Mac. This information is vital in qualifying for the Federal Making Homes Affordable program.
HUD Approved Counselors - Central Florida Real Estate Resources
- Catholic Charities USA© works with local organizations to help keep people in their homes and fight foreclosure and homelessness.
- HomeFree-USA© is a HUD-approved 501(c)(3) not-for-profit homeownership development, foreclosure prevention and intervention throughout the United States.
- Homeownership Preservation Foundation© is dedicated to helping distressed homeowners work out financial challenges and avoid foreclosure and still maintain being a homeowner.
- The Housing Partnership Network© some of the country’s housing and community development non profit organizations.
- Mission of Peace Housing Counseling Agency© is a HUD National Housing Counseling Agency with an affiliate network of nationwide housing counselors.
- Money Management International, Inc.© assists people to achieve financial goals with financial guidance, credit counseling, debt management solutions, housing counseling assistance.
- National Council of La Raza is a not-for-profit 501(C)(3) corporation and a leader in senior HUD housing.
- National Federation of Community Development Credit unions assists low-income wage earners, recent immigrants, and people with disabilities.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling© is the longest serving and largest non profit credit counseling network.
- The National Urban League© is a civil rights organization helping people to improve the standard of living in historically underserved urban communities.
- NeighborWorks® America is leader in affordable housing and community development.
- Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America© (NACA) ‘s primary goal is to build healthy strong neighborhoods in urban and rural areas through affordable homeownership.
- Rural Community Assistance Corp. an organization that provides technical assistance, training and financing so rural communities can grow.
- Structured Employment Economic Development Co. advances economic opportunity for the community, local businesses and people.
Wendy Morris offers Central Florida homeowners who are behind on their mortgage or in fear of losing their home options. Need an honest evaluation and options in saving your Central Florida home or selling it in a short sale? Contact Wendy today.